Cotesbach Estate is the remaining core of the ancient lordship of Cotesbach, which has been owned by the Marriott family since 1759. It includes three listed buildings: the Hall, the Manor and the Schoolhouse. Between the Hall and the Manor lies the Stable Yard which was the estate farmyard and home to the South Atherstone Hunt in the 1930s and 1940s, but after the A426 was built in 1959 to bypass the village, the buildings became redundant and fell into disrepair. In recent years the Yard is becoming a new hub of activity, as we realise the importance to our rural heritage of all these buildings and the land surrounding them. We are restoring them to meet people’s needs, to create sustainable buildings relevant to our 21st Century world, and thereby we are all part of creating history and the Cotesbach Estate of the future.